Monday, June 13, 2011

The Trailer Dump, Issue no.4

I've watched quite a wide assortment of trailers in my day. Happily, there is always something dwelling beyond the realms of most sane human's imaginations waiting to blow my mind. I'm not just talking about this issues' throwback intermission bumper, which probably is awesome and sensical if you're high. Instead I'm referring to the two selections from the land of the rising sun. The trailer for Hausu is excellent, just as the full film is. The trailer for Big Tits Zombies is...unknowable. I included it incase one of you can make sense of it for me, because I sure can't. Enjoy!

Dead and Buried

The needle scene really sticks. with. you.

Creepshow 2

I won't lie, the thing in the lake scared the shit out of me as a kid.

Hausu

Hausu is equal parts Evil Dead 2 and Hello Kitty and must be seen.

Intermission!

I missed out on drive-ins and oddities like this.

Troll 2

Hello early 90's Cinemax flashback!

Big Tits Zombies aka Kyonyu Dragon

What the fuck did I just watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment